Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:51:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT064.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT064.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT053.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Feelings,..
From: Isis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:27 +0200

Hi there my friend..,
I want to wish you excellent mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!..
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,!.
Collected my thoughts and write this message!
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!.
To do this send me a reply message!.
My photo you will find attachment to this letter,!,
My name is Mania.!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it!.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.!,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the concern!,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,!,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience!,,
Bye-bye...