Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:51:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT031.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I’d look at you and not tear myself
From: Alana Merle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:09 +0200

Hiya my new friend!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood!..
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter..,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication..,
To do this reply to my letter,!.
My picture you will find attachment to this message,,
My name is Maruska,!,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole...
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.,
And so I'm doing it!
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message,..
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,,.
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.!,
Kiss!!