Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:34:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT026.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT026.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT026.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT054.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT095.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Please send me a photo.!,
From: Kyona <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:34:40 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend.,
Wish you good mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,!.
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write this message,!.
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.!,
To do this send me an answer.,!
My image you will find attached to this message!,
My name is Polka...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness!!
And so I'm doing it,!,
Think I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for next message!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo.!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience,,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship.!,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,!
Best regards!..