Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:32:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: pleasant acquaintance ,,
From: Kokoskova Julita <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:32:32 +0200

Ardent hello!..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Dinoro,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and exciting..
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship.!
I would like to get to know you better!!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,!,
Please be open with me.!,
I am completely open to you,!.
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,,
Have a nice time, Dinoro!,