Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:32:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=flapcrepair.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT018.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT018.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT018.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I worry when I write to you
From: Boisvert Stevie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:32:32 +0200

Hello there my friend,.!
Wish you excellent mood..!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship!..
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency.,.
Plucked up courage and write you message,..
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,.
To do this reply to my letter,.
My image you will find sent to this letter,,
My name is Nadechka,..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness...
Now I'm doing it.!,
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image...
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!,
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship!,,
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.!.
Kiss...