Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:32:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT078.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT078.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp1.db.com[160.83.92.229] said: 550 5.7.1
    Rejected: Blocked - see
    https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122 (in reply
    to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT003.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT106.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Want to see your country
From: Uma Blackburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:32:31 +0200

Ciao,,!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Innulia,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and exciting,..
I am a very naughty, kind and bright girl,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely,,.
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.!
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,,
I would like to to meet you.,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,,.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
Please be honest with me!,,
I am completely open to you...
Write any your questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life!!
Best regards, Innulia,..