Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:32:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=beexsgvm.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT023.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT067.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I will write confessions with my love ,!.
From: Linde Duynstee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:32:20 +0200

Good evening.!.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,!
Possibly, it surprises you!,
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!,,
I I am free from relations!!
But I do not despair.!,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream...
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time..!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you are confused with distance,!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!!
Good luck, your new friend,!.