Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:36:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT059.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT059.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT059.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Suddenly everything will turn out for us,.,
From: Lang Lundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:36:16 +0200

Hi,!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alvinni!!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be balanced and interesting..
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman..,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation!!
Honestly, I want to meet present man for serious relationships and family in the future,,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.,!
I would like to to meet you...
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual,,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,..
Please be open with me..,
I am completely open to you,.,
Ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life..,
Best regards, Alvinni.,!