Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:36:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT090.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT009.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT009.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT009.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host imsmx1.netvigator.com[219.76.94.47] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host bounce.indiatimes.com[223.165.25.230]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.205.70.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I dream that we purr each other's words about love
From: Farhiya Eidem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:36:01 +0200

Hello.!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Yulia,,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting!..
I am a very naughty, kind and light-emitting girl,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from all this!,
Actually, I want to find serious man for stable relationships and family in the future!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,
I am burning with desire to meet you,,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.!,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,.
Please be open with me,.!
I am completely open to you,!.
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life.!.
Have a nice time, Yulia.