Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:37:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT088.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: My love is something long
From: Skye Vonaskova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:37:00 +0200

Good afternoon.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Olivia!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and exciting!!
I am a very crazy, kind and bright girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!,
Actually, I dream meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!..
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship..!
I really want to to meet you,..
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual!..
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.,,
You can be absolutely open with me..
I am completely open to you,,.
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life..!
Have a nice time, Olivia!!