Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:37:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT055.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Happiness that cannot be described in words,,,
From: Alira Aubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:37:00 +0200

Good morning.!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Ully!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive woman,.,
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from lonely,.
Actually, I dream meet serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.,.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,..
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion...
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!.
You can be absolutely open with me!.
I am completely honest with you..,
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life.!
Have a nice time, Ully.!,