Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:39:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=s052.panelboxmanager.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT111.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT111.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT111.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT111.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You will be with me next to me
From: Kohler Joy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:18 +0200

Hello..,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Ksena,!.
I want to find with whom my life be calm and interesting..
I am a very naughty, soft and positive woman.,
But me now very lonely and I very tired from this life situation!,
Honestly, I want to find present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,.!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..,
Please be open with me.!.
I am completely honest with you,!.
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life,!.
Best regards, Ksena,,.