Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:39:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT029.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT029.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Fiery passion
From: Stevie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:13 +0200

Greetings my new friend,.!
Wish you wonderful mood.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,.!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,!
Plucked up courage and write this letter!..
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!.
To do this send me a reply message!,
My picture you will find attached to this letter!!
My name Aleksasha,,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family..,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,.
Now I'm doing it,,!
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other message!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!.
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,!
Answer me only if you need serious relationship,..
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,..
Good luck...