Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:39:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=16.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT021.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT021.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT065.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT065.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=dollco.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

Subject: relationship ..,
From: Lilja Chipper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:39:14 +0200

Good evening my new friend!.
Wish you excellent mood,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship!..
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,,
Collected my thoughts and write this message!!
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter!..
My photo you will find attached to this message,.!
My name is Dianna,!.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness.!
Today I'm doing it,,.
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter.!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!..
Answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship,!.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,,.
Good luck,,!