Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:41:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yhoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    q5-20020a170902dac500b00182fd75c741si13492231plx.372 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT069.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT069.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT069.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT069.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,., Marry me
From: Vittoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:41:29 +0200

Hiya.!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Sharan.,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and exciting,,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman,
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from all this.!,
Actually, I want to find present man for serious relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship!
I would like to get to know you better,!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
Please be open with me!..
I am completely open to you.,.
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.,,
Have a nice time, Sharan...