Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:41:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT011.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT011.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT011.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT011.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT021.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: You gave me your heart.!,
From: Reinhardt Lucrezia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:41:28 +0200

Greetings my new friend..
I want to wish you excellent mood.,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,!,
Collected my thoughts and write this message,.!
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,,,
To do this send me a reply message,.!
My image you will find sent to this message,
My name is Valia,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness.
Now I'm doing it..!
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter.!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..,
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,!.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.,.
Kiss!.