Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:39:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT067.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT049.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,I will ask the rain so that he will not touch you when do you want to go for a walk
From: Machalaova Annerieke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:39:47 +0200

Warm greetings,,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Leonare,,.
I want to find with whom my life be stable and exciting.!.
I am a very naughty, soft and bright woman,,
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from all this!.
Honestly, I dream find present man for present relationships and family in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire to meet you,!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion..
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,
Please be open with me,.
I am completely open to you,
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life!..
Best regards, Leonare!!