Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:40:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    bk13-20020a056a02028d00b0044af67001a9si11952513pgb.551 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Bye
From: Remy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 17:40:25 +0200

Ciao,.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!..
Possibly, it surprises you!.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step..!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,.
I will tell pair of words about a little,,.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I there is with whom in relations.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life!
I think, that distance for you not the problem..,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,.!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me...
Also if you do not accept distance..
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,.
Have a nice time, your new friend,,!