Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:40:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT044.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host plsmtp2.hushmail.com[72.51.60.133] said:
    554 Spam Blocked. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: .,,Joy in the heart
From: Nuijten Armi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:40:12 +0200

Welcome..!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Elizavetochka.!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and exciting,!,
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl.!
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation..,
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,!,
I am burning with desire to meet you,!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,.
Please be open with me..!
I am completely open to you,,!
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!,
Good luck, Elizavetochka..!