Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:44:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0051.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0051.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0051.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0051.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B07A.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hello, I'm quiet and modest fluff
From: Zdenka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:44:33 +0200

Ciao my friend..,
I want to wish you wonderful mood!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship!!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency,!.
Collected my thoughts and write this letter!.
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!!
To do this reply to my letter,..
My picture you will find sent to this letter,!.
My name Halyne,!,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness..!
Now I'm doing it,.!
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,!.
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship..,
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience!.
Good luck..,