Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:44:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B073.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=hebccc.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Super love
From: Katrina Moretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:44:10 +0200

Hi there.,.
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.,
Probably, you are surprised,.!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step.,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little.!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide..!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,
the lonely girl.,!
But I do not despair,,,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half.!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you..!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,,
Best regards, your new friend,,