Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:48:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT029.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT022.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT029.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !,,The meaning of all life
From: Vernerova Odetta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:34 +0200

Good evening my new friend.,.
I want to wish you excellent mood.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,.!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency.,
Plucked up courage and write you message.,
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!,,
To do this send me an answer.!,
My image you will find attachment to this letter.!.
My name Svetllana!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness,..
And so I'm doing it,,,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter.,,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,!
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,!,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.!,
Best regards.,