Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:47:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=charlescowlescpa.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Age does not matter
From: Giana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:37 +0200

Salut,..
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.,!
Probably, you are surprised!
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact,.,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,!,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened...
I have no man..,
But I do not despair!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,..
I hope, that distance for you has no value.!,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,,,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance!
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about..!
Have a nice time, your new friend,!.