Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:47:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT024.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT024.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT017.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT017.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ..! Best day
From: Haaland Lourina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:47:34 +0200

Good morning,.,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!,
Probably, you are surprised,,!
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!
I will write about myself a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue..,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!,
the lonely girl!
But I do not despair,,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream!!
I hope, that distance for you has no value.!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time...
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you are confused with distance!,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,.
Best regards, your new friend,..