Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:46:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT046.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host us-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[205.139.110.221]
    said: 554 Email rejected due to security policies -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [Ew5EBSpDP_2Y2B6uXEiAjA.us572] (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] said: 552 5.2.2
    <[email-masked]>: user is over quota (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx2.sinamail.sina.com.cn[123.126.45.192] said:
    552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .,! Love nectar
From: Lampron Nyah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:41 +0200

Kind time of days,.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Katrina,!,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive,!,
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman,,
But me at the moment lonely and I mentally upset from all this,.,
Actually, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship..
I really want to to meet you!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual,,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!.
Please be open with me!,
I am completely honest with you,,!
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life!,
Have a nice time, Katrina.!,