Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:46:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta.21cn.com[183.61.185.83] said: 543 suspected spams
    or account(IP) exception (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host 163mx02.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.25] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Your little eyes magic lights
From: Liberty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:55 +0200

Hello my new friend...
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Lily,,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and interesting.,.
I am a very naughty, soft and bright woman...
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation!,,
Actually, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I am burning with desire to meet you,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!.
Please be open with me!.
I am completely honest with you!..
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life..
Have a nice time, Lily!!