Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:46:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    morita-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.23.74] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [OS0JPN01FT005.eop-JPN01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host cusdomain.iinet.net.au[203.0.178.173] said:
    550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You're right out of my dream!!
From: Jarventaus Nelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:54 +0200

Salute..
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised!!
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,
I will write about myself a little.,.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet,,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.
I there is with whom in relations.!,
But I do not despair..
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.!
I hope, that distance for you has no value!,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!.
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,.
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!.
Also if you do not accept distance..!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,!
Good luck, your new friend.