Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:46:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.naver.com[125.209.222.14] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user p6Q0yoAhSeiOzPFXx46LBw - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.23] said:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You HAVE such a beautiful photo
From: Sumaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:55 +0200

Hello!,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Mashulia.!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and exciting.,.
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl..,
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this.,,
Honestly, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!.
I really want to to meet you.,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely open to you!
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life...
Good luck, Mashulia.,!