Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:48:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmal.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B076.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    y1-20020a170902864100b0017145b821d2si10799193plt.477 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    ip8-20020a17090b314800b0020ad6d218cdsi19084374pjb.3 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.privateemail.com[198.54.122.250]
    said: 554 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: undeliverable address: host
    mail-outgoing.relay-pe.svc.cluster.local[10.27.8.69] said: 550 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Mailbox is out
    of service (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You're the best in the whole wide world
From: Vitoria Bais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:48:24 +0200

Ciao!,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Maniasha,!
I want to find with whom my life will calm and exciting.,,
I am a very naughty, kind and bright woman.
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from all this,,,
Honestly, I dream find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,..
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship,!
I would like to get to know you better,!.
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual,!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!..
You can be absolutely honest with me!..
I am completely honest with you,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about my life,,,
Best regards, Maniasha.