Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:48:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT110.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT110.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    Your email has been rejected as this user is no longer with 550-5.7.1
    Colliflower. Please contact [email-masked] for 550 5.7.1
    further assistance. - gcdp
    l9-20020a170903244900b00178b95aa01fsi13211739pls.614 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A62.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Good evening
From: Dixie Havranova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:48:24 +0200

Warm greetings...
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Lyubo!
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting,.!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting girl.,,
But me now lonely and I tired from all this.!,
Truth be told, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,
I really want to get to know you better,!,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
You can be absolutely honest with me,
I am completely open to you,,,
Write any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about everything in my life.!.
Best regards, Lyubo.!,