Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:48:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT062.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I am the happiest
From: Tinsley Lucciano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:48:24 +0200

Howdy.!,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksiniia,
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and exciting!
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman..
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!.
Honestly, I dream meet a stable man for present relationships and marriage in the future.,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship!..
I really want to to meet you..
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!.
You can be absolutely honest with me!..
I am completely open to you!,,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life!
Good luck, Ksiniia,!,