Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:52:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT031.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: See you soon
From: astrom Leandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:51:27 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend..,
I want to wish you good mood.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,!
Collected my thoughts and write you message..!
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,!
To do this send me an answer.
My image you will find attachment to this letter,!
My name is lolitushka.!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness,!
Now I'm doing it,,.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo..!
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship.!.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.,.
Kiss...