Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:46:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=hotm1il.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT063.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 163mx01.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.12] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !,,Hello cat, how are your business
From: Saariaho Naciye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:46:39 +0200

Good afternoon..
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,!
Probably, you are surprised.!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little!!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,
I I am free from relations.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion!.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half.!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.!.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,.
Best regards, your new friend..,