Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:46:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.zoho.com[136.143.191.44] said: 541 5.7.1 Mail
    rejected due to antispam policy (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.nifty.com[210.131.2.29] said: 550 5.1.1 5.1.1
    User unknown, to=<[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT003.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT084.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,My gentle
From: Melina Bosworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:46:50 +0200

Hello my new friend my new friend.!,
I want to wish you excellent mood,!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,!.
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency.,!
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,..
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance...
To do this send me a reply message.!
My photo you will find sent to this letter!..
My name is Inka.,,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness..,
And so I'm doing it,,
Probably I should a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter..!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the concern,..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you need strong relationship.,!
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,.!
Best regards..