Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:46:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 552
    5.2.2 <[email-masked]>: user is over quota (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: My love for you is so strong
From: Mirabelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:46:41 +0200

Hello there,!.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.,,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step.!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little.!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,,
I have no man,..
But I I do not long in this occasion!,,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.
Also if you are confused with distance,.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,,
Good luck, your new friend,..