Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:46:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT019.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT019.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT019.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT019.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: .,To meet a man for serious relationship
From: Marwa Orlando <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:46:41 +0200

Ciao my new friend,,!
I want to wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,.!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,,,
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,..
To do this reply to my letter!..
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..!
My name Larys.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,.,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it.,.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,,,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience!..
Good luck,.,