Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:18:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT047.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT047.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host
    mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde hesap
    yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: We with you will become couple of the year
From: Zofia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 10:17:42 +0200

Greetings my friend.!,
I want to wish you good mood,!,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Plucked up courage and write you letter...
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,,!
To do this send me an answer,!.
My photo you will find sent to this message.!,
My name Ludmilochka,..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,,,
Now I'm doing it!.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter.,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,.!
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,,!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,
Bye-bye,,!