Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:46:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=eyedofilms.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0011.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0011.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0011.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Love is something more
From: Lainey Seifertova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:46:12 +0200

Warm greetings,.!
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alexanria.!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and positive!!
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive girl,!.
But me now very lonely and I very tired from this life situation!
Honestly, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.,!
I would like to to meet you.,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
You can be absolutely open with me,.,
I am completely honest with you!..
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about my life,,
Good luck, Alexanria.,!