Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:46:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT054.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host dyes-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.110]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [MW2NAM10FT028.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Good evening
From: Leppala Abigail <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:45:52 +0200

Hi my friend.!,
I want to wish you sunny mood,,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,.
Plucked up courage and write you message!.
If you are really not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..
To do this send me a reply message,,,
My picture you will find attachment to this message.,!
My name is Antonina,,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is happiness!
Now I'm doing it.,.
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message.,!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,!
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the concern,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!,
Answer me only if you need strong relationship!..
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,.!
Bye-bye,!,