Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:45:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=tirantavant.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0016.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0004.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT014.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Give only love of your own love
From: Thais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 09:45:52 +0200

Greetings my friend!!
I want to wish you excellent mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency.,!
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,,!
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.,.
To do this send me an answer,
My photo you will find sent to this message..
My name Veri.,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness!!
Today I'm doing it!!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!,,
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the inconvenience,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,.,
Answer me only if you need serious relationship.!
I will wait your answer with big impatience!!
Good luck.,.