Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:52:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=edpalostattoo.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0049.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0049.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0049.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT057.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT057.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.23] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: I'm looking for good friend and maybe more,,,
From: Leokadia Jimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:52:31 +0200

Hello my new friend my friend!!
I want to wish you good mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,.
I looking for a man for a stable relationship!,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency...
Plucked up courage and write this message.,,
If you are true free man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!,
To do this send me a reply message!.
My picture you will find attached to this message.!,
My name is Sharon,,!
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,.!
Now I'm doing it.!,
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image!..
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern...
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,,.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience!.
Bye-bye,.,