Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:56:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yhoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT078.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT013.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT013.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.23] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hello, I'm quiet and modest fluff
From: Harley Shapovalova <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:57:01 +0200

Kind time of days my new friend.!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood.,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,!
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency..!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,!.
If you are really not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me an answer!
My photo you will find attachment to this letter,..
My name is Radinochka!,,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love!..
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness,!.
Now I'm doing it,.!
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!,
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern.!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience!..
Have a nice time!