Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:56:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT024.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT024.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host my.inbox.com[64.135.83.10] said: 551 Server access
    WM51.inbox.com forbidden by invalid RDNS record of your mail server
    (108.170.60.122). (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Please send me a photo
From: Alexandrine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:29 +0200

Hello there...
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised,
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact!..
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..!
I will tell pair of words about a little,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..,
I have no man.,!
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half,,.
I think, that distance for you has no value.!.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly...
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are confused with distance,!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,!
Good luck, your new friend!!