Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:56:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.cclider.com[208.109.32.138] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmal.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Please send me a photo
From: Geerdina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:56:38 +0200

Howdy,.!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Areanna,!
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and positive,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl,!,
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation!!
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future,..
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!
I would like to to meet you.!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.
Please be honest with me!!
I am completely open to you,,!
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life!..
Good luck, Areanna.