Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:01:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaho.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT031.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I would be with you divorced
From: Koehler Nyah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 07:01:12 +0200

Aloha,.!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!.
Possibly, it surprises you!!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,..
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,.,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.,!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!.
the lonely girl,.!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,.
I think, that distance for you not the problem!,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!,
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance,,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!
Have a nice time, your new friend,,.