Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:00:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT020.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Only by your voice alone does it make me warm
From: Diggles Saimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:00:21 +0200

Salute,.!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.
Probably, you are surprised..,
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to do the first step..,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,.,
I will tell pair of words about a little.,.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,.,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
I I am free from relations,..
But I do not despair,!.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,,!
I think, that distance for you has no value,..
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,.
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.!
Best regards, your new friend!