Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:00:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT005.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT005.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT005.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: the meaning of all life ..
From: Leonarda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:00:21 +0200

Aloha my new friend..!
I want to wish you good mood..,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write you message,!.
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication..!
To do this send me an answer..!
My photo you will find attachment to this message,,!
My name Ksonia,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it.!,
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,!,
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the concern,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..!
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship.!.
I will wait your answer with big impatience!!
Have a nice time!!