Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:00:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmal.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT025.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT062.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT062.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[176.119.200.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ., I want to be with you forever
From: Lakeisha Huizenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:00:08 +0200

Hello my new friend...
I want to wish you wonderful mood!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship..!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,
Plucked up courage and write this message!,,
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,!
To do this reply to my letter,!.
My picture you will find attached to this message,,!
My name Galinka.!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness!..
Now I'm doing it,,.
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message,.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!..
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship.!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,,.
Kiss,!