Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:05:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT063.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I dreamed about you
From: Heloise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:04:21 +0200

Kind time of days.!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Aleksia,.!
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and exciting!.
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl.!
But me now very lonely and I very tired from lonely!!
Truth be told, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,!
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you..!
Please be honest with me,,!
I am completely honest with you..,
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,,
Best regards, Aleksia.,!