Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:28:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain ahoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT086.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT086.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT053.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.portugalmail.com[195.170.168.141]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Waiting for an answer!,
From: Beumers Kavita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:28:20 +0200

Aloha my new friend!,,
I want to wish you wonderful mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!.
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency!.
Plucked up courage and write you message.
If you are true not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me a reply message.!,
My photo you will find attachment to this message...
My name is Elizka,!.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family...
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness!..
Now I'm doing it,!.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,,,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!.
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship!.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience..,
Bye-bye,.,